- A study in sweaters. If you wanted to know what was behind Cosby’s haute creations, Collectors Weekly has your answer.
- Ebony‘s list of young Black writers you should know is not comprehensive, but a great taste of what’s out there.
- Grace Gibson gives a rundown on Black comic book superheroines.
- The Rainbow Hub! It’s a LGBTQI-focused site with some reviews of TV and gaming, and it’s right up our alley!
- Contemplating online learning classes? Why not start with this workshop, Gender Through Comic Books.
- Don’t be afraid of math! Here are some cool, practical uses.
- Ever wonder about the difference between a meteor and a meteorite?
- Princess Leia kicked ass, but where were the other women, asks Laura Hudson?
- Forbidden Planet exclusive! Dr. Who shirts from every Doctor.
- Extremely detailed recreations of pieces from Ghostbusters in Lego!
- Blog you should definitely follow: Grandma Got STEM, stories from previous generations and their progress for women in science and tech.
Commenting PolicyWe have a commenting policy for the site and encourage you to review it.
Follow us on Facebook, Tumblr and Twitter!
We do this ad free & out of pocket – wanna help?