- Is it still a genderswap when it’s a giant robot?
- Sophie Turner (Sansa Stark) gives a great but spoiler-filled interview.
- The Atlantic discusses the subversive side of one of the seminal television shows of our youth: All That.
- EW interviews Orphan Black‘s Jordan Gavaris about Season 2 (Which starts tomorrow!)
- While we’re still catching our collective breath from the recent episodes of The Mindy Project, read this Chris Messina interview.
- Meet G. Willow Wilson, the Muslim author revolutionizing superhero comics with Kamala Khan, the new Ms. Marvel.
- Jill Pantozi’s excellent post about misogyny in the comic book community is required, if triggering, reading.
- Woody Allen doesn’t want Black actors in his new play, apparently.
- Is there a bias against Black scientists? Decoded Science looks at recent research findings.
- An intimidating list of cursed objects that just might kill you dead.
- Bookmark right now: Graveyard Shift Sisters, a blog that’s focused on “purging the Black female horror fan from the margins.”
- A beautiful photo essay about a 13 year old Kazakh eagle huntress.
- This llama, though.
- A multi-contributor blog at the intersection of fandom and media criticism. Exploring the geek zeitgeist to celebrate diversity and to discuss room for improvement.
We are on hiatus, but feel free to explore and check out our suggested reading list!
Commenting PolicyWe have a commenting policy for the site and encourage you to review it.
We do this ad free & out of pocket – wanna help?