- You know what we like more than fashion shows? Geeky fashions shows! Check out this gallery from SDCC.
- Racialicious bring us a recap of this year’s edition of The Black Panel at SDCC. The panelists include Tumblr fave Orlando Jones and Cree Summer. Yes, you heard right, Cree Summer.
- An interview with Snowpiercer costume designer Catherine Green, talking about her inspirations and the collaborative process.
- Chris Pratt is becoming a menace – to our hearts, that is. First, he quite skillfully French braided an intern’s hair, and now this? We’re dead.
- Janelle Monae’s newest music video, “Electric Lady” is out!
- Saturday Morning Slow Jams has taken on My Little Pony.
- The “Sharknado” producers are making their own version of The Expendables with an all-female group, called Mercenaries.
- Marvel announced a Princess Leia comic mini-series!
- 23 women answer the question “What’s your favorite position?” in the best way possible.
- There is still time (if you’re near San Francisco) to catch the exhibit Pretty in Ink: North American Women Cartoonists, 1896-2013 at the Cartoon Art Museum.
- Andrew Wheeler at Comics Alliance talks racebending comic book heroes. (A hearty yes to Jason Momoa as Aquaman!)
Commenting PolicyWe have a commenting policy for the site and encourage you to review it.
We do this ad free & out of pocket – wanna help?