- Calling all X-Philes: looks like the show will be returning for a six episode arc. We don’t know what to do with ourselves.
- What does Marvel’s Secret Wars mean for your pull? (Further list of titles here.)
- This is the Uptown Funk parody you’ve been waiting for – Dark Lord Funk. Check out Voldy in hair curlers.
- Anthony Bourdain returns to the world of comic books with Get Jiro: Blood and Sushi.
- Skilled blacksmiths forge a real-life version of Link’s Shield.
- Mo’Ne Davis acted graciously towards a critic, but what does this say about how Black girls are raised?
- Thank you, Raphael Bob-Waksberg, for realizing your very gendered mistake.
- What some festival posters would look like with the male acts removed: warning, it’s a bummer.
- You can download over 400 art books for free from the Metropolitan Museum collection.
- A decade since the new Doctor Who kicked off, Tor’s Emily Asher-Perrin reminisces on why “Rose” is a special episode.
Commenting PolicyWe have a commenting policy for the site and encourage you to review it.
We do this ad free & out of pocket – wanna help?