- Calling all X-Philes: looks like the show will be returning for a six episode arc. We don’t know what to do with ourselves.
- What does Marvel’s Secret Wars mean for your pull? (Further list of titles here.)
- This is the Uptown Funk parody you’ve been waiting for – Dark Lord Funk. Check out Voldy in hair curlers.
- Anthony Bourdain returns to the world of comic books with Get Jiro: Blood and Sushi.
- Skilled blacksmiths forge a real-life version of Link’s Shield.
- Mo’Ne Davis acted graciously towards a critic, but what does this say about how Black girls are raised?
- Thank you, Raphael Bob-Waksberg, for realizing your very gendered mistake.
- What some festival posters would look like with the male acts removed: warning, it’s a bummer.
- You can download over 400 art books for free from the Metropolitan Museum collection.
- A decade since the new Doctor Who kicked off, Tor’s Emily Asher-Perrin reminisces on why “Rose” is a special episode.
- A multi-contributor blog at the intersection of fandom and media criticism. Exploring the geek zeitgeist to celebrate diversity and to discuss room for improvement.
We are on hiatus, but feel free to explore and check out our suggested reading list!
Commenting PolicyWe have a commenting policy for the site and encourage you to review it.
We do this ad free & out of pocket – wanna help?