- The Veronica Mars movie Kickstarter has kicked off a lot of conversations about what TV-to-movie projects could be next.
- There’s going to be a Goosebumps movie?!
- Hansel and Gretel is getting a sequel. Should we set the date for a drunken matinee watch party now?
- Laurence Fishburne is in a new sci-fi film that is not The Matrix.
- Here are some production stills of Man of Steel. Needs more Henry Cavill beard.
- Dear White People voted Tribeca Film Festival’s Project of the Year! Congratulations!
- “We are no longer measured by our costumes, but by our page likes.” Cosplay and social media.
- Check out this awesome tribute to cosplayers Jay Justice and Adya Moran!
- Someone has finally compiled all of the reasons why theater geeks have been gushing about Danai Gurira since news hit that she was cast in TWD.
- 15 empowered women on TV (and 10 that need to step up).
- Posters for the next four episodes of Doctor Who give us a glimpse into what to expect when season 7 returns.
- Persepolis has been banned in the Chicago public school district.
- Ian McKellen marrying Patrick Stewart! Ian McKellen is set to officiate fellow geek icon and dear friend Patrick Stewart’s wedding. Their friendship is so adorable.
- Ben Kingsley talks about why he hasn’t read the Iron Man comics, nor intends to.
- In TV host casting news: Jimmy will be the new Jay? And Cedric the Entertainer the new Meredith Viera?
- “I F***ing Love Science” is run by a woman; reactions vary.
- 17 year old girl grows algae in her room, gets $100k. Go science!
- A 13 year old girl recounts her trip to the London Science Museum to meet women engineers.
- Wear your nerd pride with these Science Allegiance Brooches.
- Awesome woman you should know about: Chinese-American pilot AND physicist, Maggie Gee.
This entry was posted in geeking out
. Bookmark the permalink