- According to Reddit, this is the Best 2013 Summer Playlist.
- Neil Blomkamp talks about creating the dystopian world for Elysium.
- Check out Jeffrey Veregge, who combines well-known comic and pop culture characters with Native American art.
- A Tardis bunk bed!
- Not as voyeuristic as looking in someone else’s closet or purse, but see what the workspaces of the country’s tech leaders look like.
- Speaking of closets: true, not terribly geeky, but in the spirit of spring cleaning, a pretty infographic for cleaning out the closets this weekend.
- What your GAP fragrance said about you. (Terrible that they missed “So Pink” and “Gap Blue.”)
- White privilege in college admissions is rearing its ugly head.
- Vancouver wants you to learn about science, and is doing it fabulously.
- An interesting forum on how to make women in STEM into rockstars.
This entry was posted in geeking out
. Bookmark the permalink