- Paul Feig’s lady-centric Ghostbusters reboot is on and will be written by The Heat collaborator Katie Dippold.
- For the Star Wars fan that has everything: fuzzy Ewok heels. At last!
- With the exciting return of Twin Peaks in 2016, do you know what sweater you’re going to wear?
- Presented without comment: A full minute of Linda Belcher saying “All Riiiiight!“
- The AV Club has a six-page preview of the upcoming Batgirl relaunch, as Barbara Gordon moves to Gotham’s version of Brooklyn.
- The web run of Noelle Stevenson amazingly fun comic Nimona may be over, but it’s getting some book love as a May 2015 release from Harper-Collins.
- After twenty-five years, a cartoon-accurate action figure of the first female Transformer, Arcee, will hit the shelves any day now.
- Script writers need some help with their Spanglish.
- 12 Essential Essays for Writers to get motivated and inspired.
- We love Margarita Kareva’s stylish fashion photos inspired by Russian fairy tales.
- Steven Yeun is a man who knows the importance of seizing opportunities everywhere. Here he shows us what’s inside his zombie contingency bag.
- Somewhere on the internet, there’s a 2012 commercial starring Penelope Cruz as Mario. Because why not?
- A multi-contributor blog at the intersection of fandom and media criticism. Exploring the geek zeitgeist to celebrate diversity and to discuss room for improvement.
We are on hiatus, but feel free to explore and check out our suggested reading list!
Commenting PolicyWe have a commenting policy for the site and encourage you to review it.
We do this ad free & out of pocket – wanna help?