- A side-by-side comparison of the answers on science and industry innovation topics from President Obama and Mitt Romney. Take from it what you will.
- FLOTUS Like a Butterfly, Sting Like a Bee: This summarizes perfectly just why we adore our First Lady and her speech at the DNC
- Two of Mace’s favorite things: pointing at things and Star Trek
- Michael Dorn talks Trek, and, dare we hope, the possibility of a Worf movie?
- Potential Amazon TV show on CW (yeah, we’re not so sure) showing Wonder Woman’s early days. Hm, we’ll see, we’ll. see.
- Can technology help us put an end to animal experimentation?
- The ladies killed it at the Hugo awards
- Clark Gregg discusses rumors of playing The Vision
- Not gonna lie, some of us got teary eyed watching the DNC footage of Ted Kennedy.
- One of our favorite speeches, given by Governor Deval Patrick from Masachussetts, is available on YouTube.
- Vladimir Putin certainly has a way with animals but this one takes the cake.
- We love a good geek marriage, and this one wins them all
- Solar system lollipops
- Two awesome t-shirt designs battle it out – which one will you pick?
- Genius maps classic rock and soundtrack records for the Fisher-Price player using a CNC mill and acrylic. (He also wrote up a tutorial to do the same using a 3D printer).
- Director Kevin Tancharoen’s (Mortal Kombat Legacy) pitch trailer for The Hunger Games should have been a contender. Maybe he’ll get to direct Mockingjay?
- And finally, this gave us a chuckle (via):
- A multi-contributor blog at the intersection of fandom and media criticism. Exploring the geek zeitgeist to celebrate diversity and to discuss room for improvement.
We are on hiatus, but feel free to explore and check out our suggested reading list!
Commenting PolicyWe have a commenting policy for the site and encourage you to review it.
We do this ad free & out of pocket – wanna help?