- The Book of Life, produced by Guillermo del Toro and featuring a cast of well known Latino actors like Diego Luna, Zoe Saldana, and Danny Trejo, looks absolutely gorgeous.
- The Wachowskis’ Jupiter Descending, which was supposed to be released next month, has been delayed until February 2015.
- Nobody wants to direct Ant-Man, but Marvel’s Doctor Strange project has been given to horror writer and director Scott Derrickson.
- JJ Abrams tweets about the Millennium Falcon from inside the Millennium Falcon.
- Jem, the Truly Outrageous, Triple-Platinum ’80s Rocker who nearly took down Barbie.
- Most of us are still in denial about the most recent episode of Game of Thrones, “The Mountain and the Viper,” so this video is just what we need. (Obviously – SPOILERS!)
- Choice: Texas, an interactive fiction game about abortion access we previously spotlighted here, is now live with two playable characters.
- The Bechdel Test is more important than some of us realize.
- Has Moffat made Doctor Who more sexist?
- An all-girl team of student rocket scientists were invited to the White House to showcase their project in the Team America Rocketry Challenge.
- More lady scientists minifigs from Lego. Check out the Paleontologist!
- Director Darren Aronofsky is adapting Margaret Atwood’s MaddAddam trilogy of novels (the first book being Oryx and Crake) for HBO.
This entry was posted in geeking out
. Bookmark the permalink