- Kerry Washington and Scandal‘s costume designer, Lyn Paolo, helped create a Scandal line for The Limited, which will be available just when Season 4 premieres.
- Kerry Washington also designed that purple purse she’s been carrying around lately – in partnership with the Allstate Foundation Purple Purse Program, to educate and raise awareness about financial abuse, another form of domestic violence.
- io9 compiled a lovely tribute to the work of Terry Gilliam.
- Our Dream Boyfriend Danny Castellano stripped. That is all.
- Baby groot cupcakes!
- Alison Bechdel wins a 2014 MacArthur Fellows grant!
- The Most Feminist Moments in Sci-fi History – an excellent list!
- Super-cool clothing featuring some awesome ladies of science.
- We’re not huge sports fans, but this New Yorker article about Serena Williams details some of the difficulties of being a WOC in sports.
This entry was posted in geeking out
. Bookmark the permalink