- Kerry Washington and Scandal‘s costume designer, Lyn Paolo, helped create a Scandal line for The Limited, which will be available just when Season 4 premieres.
- Kerry Washington also designed that purple purse she’s been carrying around lately – in partnership with the Allstate Foundation Purple Purse Program, to educate and raise awareness about financial abuse, another form of domestic violence.
- io9 compiled a lovely tribute to the work of Terry Gilliam.
- Our Dream Boyfriend Danny Castellano stripped. That is all.
- Baby groot cupcakes!
- Alison Bechdel wins a 2014 MacArthur Fellows grant!
- The Most Feminist Moments in Sci-fi History – an excellent list!
- Super-cool clothing featuring some awesome ladies of science.
- We’re not huge sports fans, but this New Yorker article about Serena Williams details some of the difficulties of being a WOC in sports.
- A multi-contributor blog at the intersection of fandom and media criticism. Exploring the geek zeitgeist to celebrate diversity and to discuss room for improvement.
We are on hiatus, but feel free to explore and check out our suggested reading list!
Commenting PolicyWe have a commenting policy for the site and encourage you to review it.
We do this ad free & out of pocket – wanna help?