- Sleepy Hollow‘s Nicole Beharie speaks up for Lt. Abbie Mills in this recent interview.
- Fox is adapting BBC fave Luther for American audiences. We’re not sure how to feel about this, especially since Idris Elba may not even appear in the series.
- A “Bend It Like Beckham” musical is in the works!
- Most of us know Octavia Butler, but check out these other female Black sci-fi writers.
- Can science explain why only Thor can lift Mjolnir?
- Georgia Tech PhD student Casey Fiesler rewrites the travesty that is Barbie: I Can Be a Computer Engineer. And Casey isn’t the only one having fun remixing the book.
- Meanwhile, Lammily, an alternative to Barbie, can now be customized with items like freckles, scars, and acne.
- Nielsen plans to start using data to look at ratings of TV shows from Netflix and Amazon Prime, potentially negatively affecting the streaming services.
- How will this slime mold map help the U.S. build better infrastructure and roads?
- These adorable tea bags that look like goldfish! (via NotCot.org)
- John Collins shows paper airplane techniques to really make that paper craft fly.
Commenting PolicyWe have a commenting policy for the site and encourage you to review it.
We do this ad free & out of pocket – wanna help?