- Krysten Ritter rumored to play Marvel’s Jessica Jones opposite Mike Colter.
- We have no idea what possessed someone to make Thor out of cups of coffee, but it’s pretty awesome.
- We’d totally support Stephen Hawking‘s dream to play a Bond villan!
- It’s Holiday Shopping Time! Check out these two science-inspired lists for kids of all ages.
- Samantha Cristoforetti, Italy’s first female astronaut, answers the expected sexist questions with grace.
- Checkout Lumino City, a gorgeous video game designed with paper and cardboard.
- CN Lester’s beautiful essay about mermaids, transformation, and a search for self as a genderqueer child.
- Aww, poor droids. io9 ranks the top 10 most useless in the Star Wars universe.
- A multi-contributor blog at the intersection of fandom and media criticism. Exploring the geek zeitgeist to celebrate diversity and to discuss room for improvement.
We are on hiatus, but feel free to explore and check out our suggested reading list!
Commenting PolicyWe have a commenting policy for the site and encourage you to review it.
We do this ad free & out of pocket – wanna help?