- Roxanne Gay‘s review of the surprisingly feminist Magic Mike XXL is a real riot. Read it and giggle.
- We are ready and waiting for Creed. See you at the theater!
- A cute series of what the cast of Scooby-Doo would look like through the decades.
- Was Facebook’s script to turn your profile picture into a rainbow just a data mining opportunity? Maybe, maybe not. Meanwhile, many were also making their profiles purple as part of the #MyNameIs movement, a response to Facebook’s “real names” policy.
- Related to #MyNameIs, read this important personal essay by Zip.
- We loved this promo for the Prime Crime slot, featuring Elementary and Person of Interest. Beautiful and alluring partners, indeed.
- Ursula Le Guin’s classic novel The Left Hand of Darkness will soon be available as an e-book!
- The specs for Spider-Man and Peter Parker are pretty specific and pretty sad.
- Lately there’s been a (welcome) rise of Native American heroes in comic books.
- Congratulations to Misty Copeland on her well deserved and historical promotion to Principal Dancer of the American Ballet Theater!
- Long but worthy read: The New Yorker on Madeleine L’Engle
- Ready to remodel your bathroom? Maybe these video game themed wash rooms will give you inspiration.
- Jeff Goldblum as a centaur. Bye.
This entry was posted in geeking out
. Bookmark the permalink