- Bradley Cooper is in talks to voice Rocket Raccoon in Guardians of the Galaxy.
- Chris Carter is still holding out hope for a third X-Files movie, that Simon Pegg may find his way into.
- Katee Sackhoff wants to play Harley Quinn in a Batman movie! (As usual, don’t read the comments.) And speaking of Batman casting, we all know by now that Ben Affleck will be Batman (or Batfleck, as Mace keeps calling him). People have a lot of opinions about it.
- Casting news from Mockingjay Parts 1 & 2 continues to come out, and the films still appear preeeetty white.
- Black Canary and Zatanna are teaming up in a one-shot graphic novel by writer Paul Dini and artist Joe Quinones.
- This year marks the most directorial Emmy nominations for women yet.
- Bob’s Burgers is the most sex positive show on TV right now.
- Everyone’s been talking about Miley, but Big Freedia’s response is essential reading, as is this earlier piece on the obsession with Ratchet Culture.
- Learn to Google like a boss, and then remember to Google us often!
- Stuff we want to eat – country flags created using the food most associated with each location.
- Sure, you can put gifs on Facebook, but it’s a lot of hassle.
- This AT-AT skirt is adorable, stylish, and perfectly geeky!
- CERN laboratory is hosting a comedy event! Finally, all those Hadron Collider jokes have an official venue.
- A multi-contributor blog at the intersection of fandom and media criticism. Exploring the geek zeitgeist to celebrate diversity and to discuss room for improvement.
We are on hiatus, but feel free to explore and check out our suggested reading list!
Commenting PolicyWe have a commenting policy for the site and encourage you to review it.
We do this ad free & out of pocket – wanna help?