- Joss Whedon’s In Your Eyes, which just premiered at the Tribeca Film Festival, can be yours (already!) for $5.
- Dudes in Distress: guys on our screens who needed ladies to save them.
- io9 have compiled a list of summer sci-fi and fantasy television.
- Felicia Day and Steven Yeun will be voicing characters in the animated adaptation of cannibal-centered comic Chew.
- Matt Fraction is writing a comic about sex and discusses his belief that many comics don’t deal with sex – they deal with titillation. (Possibly NSFW)
- Janelle Asselin wrote a scathing review of where DC’s cover for Teen Titans #1 went wrong. Not surprisingly, certain comic book fans didn’t take it very well.
- Best comment: “The size of his bulge needs to be way bigger to match Power Girls boobs. It should look like he’s smuggling Snuffaluffagus into JSA headquarters.” (Maybe not 100% SFW)
- Malinda Lo’s answer to the question “Should white people write about people of color?”
- As fans of Kazuo Isiguro, we’re excited to hear about the author’s newest release in 10 years.
- Elise Cowen, beat poet, is another example of women being footnotes in the history of men.
- Nicki Minaj no longer thinks of herself as a “female rapper,” just a “rapper.”
This entry was posted in geeking out
. Bookmark the permalink