- A side-by-side comparison of the answers on science and industry innovation topics from President Obama and Mitt Romney. Take from it what you will.
- FLOTUS Like a Butterfly, Sting Like a Bee: This summarizes perfectly just why we adore our First Lady and her speech at the DNC
- Two of Mace’s favorite things: pointing at things and Star Trek
- Michael Dorn talks Trek, and, dare we hope, the possibility of a Worf movie?
- Potential Amazon TV show on CW (yeah, we’re not so sure) showing Wonder Woman’s early days. Hm, we’ll see, we’ll. see.
- Can technology help us put an end to animal experimentation?
- The ladies killed it at the Hugo awards
- Clark Gregg discusses rumors of playing The Vision
- Not gonna lie, some of us got teary eyed watching the DNC footage of Ted Kennedy.
- One of our favorite speeches, given by Governor Deval Patrick from Masachussetts, is available on YouTube.
- Vladimir Putin certainly has a way with animals but this one takes the cake.
- We love a good geek marriage, and this one wins them all
- Solar system lollipops
- Two awesome t-shirt designs battle it out – which one will you pick?
- Genius maps classic rock and soundtrack records for the Fisher-Price player using a CNC mill and acrylic. (He also wrote up a tutorial to do the same using a 3D printer).
- Director Kevin Tancharoen’s (Mortal Kombat Legacy) pitch trailer for The Hunger Games should have been a contender. Maybe he’ll get to direct Mockingjay?
- And finally, this gave us a chuckle (via):
This entry was posted in geeking out
. Bookmark the permalink