- WE WANT TO MAKE PARTY WITH BILL NYE IN THE 80S.
- Because who doesn’t like incredible martial arts battles?
- If this doesn’t capture the essence of everyone’s favorite 1% family, the Bluths, then we don’t know what will.
- If you’re having a terrible day, pick one of these dogs and make it your Facebook profile pic. Then when you’re feeling sad and terrible you can just look at yourself and ugly cry.
- Michelle Obama is perfect in every way, but these memes just may make her even better. Disapproving Michelle just churns out gold (slightly NSFW).
- Aside from the usual confessions of “I thought Aladdin was hot!”, there’s just a darker, NSFW side to everything.
- A toy for kids who love to tinker and are fans of Doctor Who. (Or, you know, not just for kids.)
- When the flesh eating zombies attack, you better hope you’ve got some fierce and tough ladies like these on your side.
- Pranks in the 1790s were pretty cool. Especially when guano was involved.
- Mexican and Latino immigrants are literally superheroes in Dulce Pinzón’s photoset.
- Music to move and inspire all the ladies, young and old.
- Relevant to all interests! Bleeding Cool talks about race and comics from an industry standpoint.
- This just wins this week:
This entry was posted in geeking out
. Bookmark the permalink